Saturday, September 26, 2015

True Beauty

These women say it all:

http://www.storypick.com/10-quotes-by-mother-teresa/


“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” 
― Mother Teresa



http://www.deseretnews.com/article/595055342

I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiled, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived. 
-Marjorie Pay Hinckley




lds.org


The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity.
-Margaret D. Nadauld




www.pinterest.com/pin/282178732879345536/

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
-Audrey Hepburn



No comments:

Post a Comment