Thursday, September 17, 2015

Detox Drink: Lemon, Ginger, Apple Cider Vinegar

This drink was posted on Thrive Nutrition for Mind and Body by Janice. The ingredients are super good for you. When I tasted it I was so surprised how yummy it tasted!

Here's how she made it:

"When winter came I no longer wanted cold drinks but I usually drink hot water with fresh lemon juice in the morning (good for the liver). So awhile back I added fresh grated ginger to the lemon– very good! Next I added Bragg’s apple cider vinegar to the fresh grated ginger and fresh lemon juice, in hot water. This is my new favorite drink that I am addicted to! This is also a very healthy drink to consume."

It is good hot or cold! I also like to sweeten it with several drops of liquid stevia.

No comments:

Post a Comment